The Convention of National Associations of Electrical Engineers of Europe (EUREL) is a non-profit organisation. EUREL represents ten member associations in ten countries in greater Europe.
The aim of this website is:
- to inform engineers about the activities of EUREL
- to inform engineers about member associations they can join and their activities
- to distribute documentation to member associations
- to inform officials of the member associations about the latest news
- to inform other interested parties what EUREL is and does.
The EUREL Mission:
- Facilitate the exchange of information and foster a wider dissemination of scientific, technical and other information relevant to electrical engineering as well as standardization between members and other interested bodies.
- Represent members with regional, national and international authorities, organizations or agencies, public or private.
- Foster multilateral cooperation between member associations and with other interested bodies, each association retaining its independence.
- Specialised Task Forces
- Project Groups
- External Events
- European Union interfaces