The EUREL International Management Cup is a strategic business simulation for students and young professionals of of Electrical, Electronic and Information Technology Engineering. It is a simulation used in professional management trainings and covers all the areas of managing a corporation, like procurement, production, HR, R&D, marketing and sales. Step by step, you will learn how to decide on aspects like product life cycle, personal competence, production cost management, reengineering, corporate identity, share price, rating, as well as shareholder value-oriented management.
- The team application has to be handed in at email@example.com latest by Friday, 3 May 2024.
- The testing round will take place from 5 May to 11 May 2024 ONLINE.
- The preliminary round will take place from 13 May to 17 June 2024 ONLINE.
- The final round will take place from 27 June to 28 June 2024 ONLINE.
- The award ceremony for the three winning teams (1st, 2nd and 3rd) will take place @Brussels (2 to 4 September 2024).
The three winning teams will be invited to Brussels for the award ceremony and will participate in the "European Future Technology Summit Brussels 2024" from 2 to 4 September 2024. Accommodation and meals will be covered by EUREL. Travel is at the expense and responsibility of the winners.
- Take part in a business simulation used for management trainings in global player companies
- Get qualified for the environment you will work in as a potential engineering project manager (you will receive an official participation certificate)
- Get familiar with international business terms
- Give your management qualities a try
- Compete with students and young professionals from other EUREL member associations
- Take the chance to expand your personal network internationally
There is a prize money for the teams in the final round:
- Team on 1st place: 500 €
- Team on 2nd place: 300 €
- Team on 3rd place: 200 €
To apply you need to provide us with the information on your team
- Names of team members
- Teams must be composed of 2-4 people.
- E-mail adresses
- Mobile phone number
- Motivation statement
- Age (must be under 36)
- EUREL member association
!This year we have an "IMC Champions League". It is aimed at the previous winning teams (places 1 to 3) who are still under 36 next year. The teams will compete in their own market simulation!
- Teams from countries which are not members of EUREL may participate only in the preliminary round.