The EUREL International Management Cup is a strategic business simulation for students and young professionals of Electrical Engineering. It is a simulation used in management trainings at Siemens and covers all the areas of managing a corporation, like procurement, production, HR, R&D, marketing and sales. Step by step, you will learn how to decide on aspects like product life cycle, personal competence, production cost management, reengineering, corporate identity, share price, rating, as well as shareholder value-oriented management.
- The team application has to be handed in at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Thursday, 30. June 2022.
- The testing round will take place from 9. July to 11. July 2022 ONLINE.
- The preliminary round will take place from 16. July to 14. August 2022 ONLINE.
- The final round will take place from 1. September to 2. September 2022 ONLINE.
- Take part in a business simulation used for management trainings at Siemens
- Get qualified for the environment you will work in as a potential engineering project manager (you will receive an official participation certificate)
- Get familiar with international business terms
- Give your management qualities a try
- Compete with students and young professionals from other EUREL member associations
- Take the chance to expand your personal network internationally
- The award ceremony will take place @Lisbon (29.09. – 30.09.22)
- There is a prize money for the teams in the final round:
- TEAM: 500 €
- TEAM: 300 €
- TEAM: 200 €
To apply you need to provide us with the information on your team
- names of team members
- e-mail adresses
- mobile phone number
- motivation statement
- EUREL member association
- Participants having taken part in the final in the past are excluded from participation.
- Teams from countries which are not members of EUREL may participate only in the preliminary round.