The following main topics are planned for the European Future Technology Summit Brussels 2023: AI, digitalisation, AI Trust Label, Trusted Information in the Digital Space, standardisation of AI, e-mobility with all necessary aspects, autonomous driving, microelectronics and EU Chips Act.
Further information about the scheduled programme are coming soon at this place.
Insights into the Programme:
- Guided City Tour Brussels
- Visit to the Parliament with an exclusive Tour
- Lectures on the Political Processes in the European Union as well as on Technical and Engineering Topics
- 2-Day Congress organized for Young Engineers
- Evening Event: Panel Discussion with Electrical, Electronic and Information Technology Engineers and Politicians and Stakeholder followed by a Social Network Event with Drinks and Food.
- International Networking and Exchange
- Important: Please note the Dress Code - Business
- Attendance Fee amounts 100 Euro. It covers the participation in the EUREL Young Engineers Seminar, including the accommodation (2 nights including breakfast at a hostel), lunches and dinner
- Participants must take care of their own travel arrangements
- The number of Participants is limited to a maximum of 30. First come, first serve!
- Further information about the scheduled programme are coming soon at this place.
- If you would like to participate in the Young Engineers Seminar at the European Future Technology Summit in Brussels, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.