The following main topics are planned for the European Future Technology Summit Brussels 2023: AI, digitalisation, AI Trust Label, Trusted Information in the Digital Space, standardisation of AI, e-mobility with all necessary aspects, autonomous driving, microelectronics and EU Chips Act.
Further information about the scheduled programme are coming soon at this place.
Insights into the Programme:
- Guided City Tour Brussels
- Visit to the Parliament with an exclusive Tour
- Lectures on the Political Processes in the European Union as well as on Technical and Engineering Topics
- 2-Day Congress organized for Young Engineers
- Evening Event: Panel Discussion with Electrical, Electronic and Information Technology Engineers and Politicians and Stakeholder followed by a Social Network Event with Drinks and Food.
- International Networking and Exchange
- Important: Please note the Dress Code - Business
- Attendance Fee amounts 100 Euro. It covers the participation in the EUREL Young Engineers Seminar, including the accommodation (2 nights including breakfast at a hotel), lunches and dinner
- Participants must take care of their own travel arrangements
B&B Hotel Brussels Centre Gare du Midi, Av. Fonsny 10, 1060 Brussels
If you would like to participate in the Young Engineers Seminar at the European Future Technology Summit in Brussels, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.